Our Vision is to:
- Offer to God blended-worship-services that are traditional, contemporary, and appealing
- Promote structured up-to-date Bible teachings to the community and an open door for theological seminary internship
- Call full-time ministers who are trained Biblically, Theologically & Psychologically
- Create a Foundational Structure that Offers Longevity and Permanence for at least 5,000 members.
- Become a model church in the community by the impact of our worship services, bible teachings and unity
- Organize different community programs that brings career awareness and educational trainings in order to help transport people out of Poverty and Illiteracy
- Generate biblical and social programs that are sensitive to the needs of those that are being ignored in our community, such as the elderly, single adults, infants, and so forth
- Build a “Center of Refuge” for those who are sick spiritually, depressed, stripped, and marginalized so they can find love, acceptance, hope and encouragement in order to bring them to Christ.